- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience working in the Syrian context and/or a strong demonstrated understanding of the country context and the region
- Leadership experience managing WASH Projects or a similar role in the relevant humanitarian and development sectors.
- At least 3years’ experience in WASH – NFI Projects Management
- Travel availability: frequent visits to the field
- PMP or PMD certified
- Good remote management skills
- knowledge of International Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law, and Refugee Law
- High communication skills and presentation
- High managerial skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of follow-up financial matters.
- Ability to build and manage teams.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Work under pressure
- Delegation skills
- Ability to learn and develop
- Develop a work plan related to the implementation of the program. This includes planning appropriate time to identify beneficiaries according to the pre-defined MSO beneficiary selection process, developing procurement plans, developing detailed implementation plans, and planning for staffing
- Provide technical inputs and oversight to the design of program interventions
- Working to secure funding for projects under supervision and managing the relations with the donors to secure the financial sustainability stability of the program
- Work closely in coordination with emergency and development programs to ensure mainstreaming across all MSO's programs in Syria and Turkey
- Conduct monthly programs follow-ups including participation in grant management meetings, review of procurement plans, budget forecasts and progress against contract indicators, and update of detailed implementation plans
- Develop and maintain good relations and continuous communication with local authorities, communities, and relevant stakeholders
- Draft donor reports and provide them to Programs Director for review; drafts should be in accordance with internal MINBER AL SHAM and external donor requirements
- Directly manage program staff; this includes preparation and monitoring of staff performance plans, development of training plans for staff, and provision of feedback
- Provide technical (matrix) management to staff who implement program activities in area offices and are line managed by area managers; this technical management includes the provision of technical support and advice
- Conduct training sessions for staff and partners, as necessary and relevant
- Manage contracts with local partners, including drafting contract indicators, directly monitoring implementation, supervising implementation, developing capacity building plans, and supporting appropriate financial reporting
- Supervise and motivate the staff under his/her responsibility and ensure that the objectives are clear
- Ensure that staff implementing the activities have respect for the code of conduct and report on all observations to the head of the base or to line managers
- Identify the need for budget revisions and prepare budget revision drafts, in close coordination with the finance team
- Ensure that all finance documentation related to program expenditure is complete and auditable
- Ensure that the program team works closely with the monitoring and evaluation team to implement appropriate monitoring and evaluation mechanisms including documented data on all indicators and other forms of data collection necessary to evaluate the impact
- Ensure that staff are properly trained in monitoring and evaluation tools and their implementation; work with partners to develop an appropriate and effective monitoring and evaluation system
- Conduct the first data analysis and early drafts of the reports of surveys and studies conducted as part of the program
- Conduct frequent evaluation visits to provide technical support and troubleshoot problems
- Any other task assigned by programs Manager
WaSH - NFI Project Manager
نوفمبر 22, 2021