- University Degree on Any related major.
- Minimum two years of related logistics and admin responsibilities.
- Maintains consistent expectations of staff performance.
- Works productively with a broad range of team members.
- Organizes and plans work to accomplish given objectives with minimal supervision.
- Encourages others to respect procedures and rules and to take individual responsibility for their work.
- Strives to increase the effectiveness of routine work tasks.
- Works cooperatively and builds rapport with others.
- Ability to use good judgment and to problem solve.
- Capacity for empathy and compassion.
- Capacity for multi-tasking.
- Ability to demonstrate courage and to take responsibility.
- Ability to be resourceful and show initiative.
- Demonstrating assertiveness.
- Possess and demonstrate integrity.
- Capacity for engaging in teamwork and ability to collaborate.
- Assist in developing a comprehensive list of all services provided to the projects for all projects in Syria;
- Follow up with recipients of logistical services for the purchases of the projects, and ensure the preparation and finalization/settlements of advance payments for the procurement of goods and services;
- Complete records of local tender and requests for proposals (based on the requests provided by the procurement officer) to be organized and controlled in an appropriate manner.
- Proceed with the launch of local tenders (if needed) to the call for offers/quotations.
- Assist in planning, prepare and coordinate the timing of logistics activities.
- Ensure that the local procurement files are fully prepared for submission to the main office for settlement purposes.
- Prepare the purchase orders for the requested services and ensure their signatures by authorized persons are fully obtained in a timely manner.
- Assist in the design, implement a database of shortlisted logistics service providers and ensure the update, and develop the list that will allow donors to measure the level of project performance in terms of logistics implementation;
- Keep an up-to-date and accurate register of all the local procurement and logistics files.
- Undertake other related duties as required by the Logistics Officer and Procurement and Logistics Manager.